REGISTRATION FOR THE COURSES IS OPEN. Attendees who wish to plan their participation in the next courses can write to email@example.com
In relation to requests, sessions will be scheduled in the coming months.
Security & Training is a Professional Security Training company operating in the security services sector with specialized and certified staff who boast over ten years of experience with brilliant results, recognized by private companies and public bodies.
Security & Training inherits the organization, the teaching staff, the structure and the know-how of the Security Training Project srl, a historic training company authorized and recognized by ENAC and the Ministry of the Interior for the provision of training courses also to superior professional profiles.
A team of teachers and consultants, among the most qualified and established in the sector, have been active for many years in the training field and have gained considerable experience in conceiving and following high professional training projects.
The planning and experience acquired in the sector guarantee training programs recognized, approved and certified by the competent authorities and rich, detailed teaching based on the most current issues and professional interest in the sector.
Our core business offers qualified professional training and consultancy in the areas of SECURITY:
- AIRPORT – Regulation (EC) 1998/2015
- Ministerial Decree 154/2009:
- PORT – Regulation (EU) 725/2004
- RAILWAY – Presidential Decree 753/1980
- LAND AND TRANSPORT IN CONCESSION
- PRIVATE SECURITY Ministerial Decree 269/2010 and S.M.I.
- SECURITY IN LARGE ORGANIZED DISTRIBUTION
- SECURITY FOR COMPANIES OPERATING ABROAD
- SECURITY FOR EXHIBITION CENTERS
- SECURITY FOR EVENTS
- SECURITY IN THE WORKPLACE
- SPECIALIZING AND MOTIVATIONAL COURSES RESERVED FOR MANAGERS AND INSTRUCTORS
E – LEARNING
Security & Training uses the Moodle E-Learning platform.
Moodle is a learning management system for the online training of employees, partners and customers.
For technical support, contact the Help Desk on the contact number 348 9290553 from 10:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday).